I've been seeing some really lovely places where you sweet ladies work on your blog posts and it caused me to take a look at my own little nook. Much to my shame I am sharing the most neglected place in my home. Yep, it's going to reveal some unpleasant things about me.
I enjoy working here at the kitchen table. However, this oldish, rebuilt laptop is most unfriendly (except if you like blue screen) and is only reliable (usually) using Word.
this is the place, on a wall unseen from the foyer in an otherwise very nice living room.
It is a desk that one of the kids used when they were little and the only good thing about it is that it is light in color and (sort of) blends in with the wall. Now on to the dreadful up-close reveal...
2) Heaps of papers on printer and scattered about. (all those awesome recipes and interesting ideas from YOU guys)
3) Glasses of Ice water ~ Do you know beverages taste better in glass with crushed ice and a straw? They do!
4) Bet you can't guess how many times I have bought paint and touched up this edge that "NO ONE" ever peels the finish from!!!I think "NO ONE" has an OCD.
5) A very old, but cherished mouse pad from Erin reminding us that she is still in (and probably always will be) our face and that she is our favorite daughter. Notice the doodles that the same "NO ONE" has used to highlight various facial features.
6) This is also a place where most unusual items congregate. This is a pleasant item. (in contrast to number 8)
7) A place for lots of notes and post-it's
8) And, (this is where I'm gonna lose some friends) an inverted glass where I have recently captured two stink bugs and waited for their demise. Really now, how does one get rid of stink bugs? I learned the hard way that you don't smash them! Oh, I know. YOU don't have stink bugs that slam into the bright monitor at night when you are blogging. sigh...
So, now I am thinking it's time for a make-over.
Thanks girls for one more thing added to my project list.
Now, to see some lovely places where normal folks blog, visit
Where Do You Blog Party!