"A cheerful heart is good medicine".
- 4 Whole Chicken Breasts (I butterflied these)
- 4 Swiss Cheese (or American) slices, 4"x4" (I have used Port Wine cheese left over from Christmas that was so good!)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup, 10 oz
- 1 c herb seasoned stuffing mix (even more if desired)
- Garlic powder (opt.)
- 2 tb Parmesan cheese (opt.)
- 1/4 c Melted butter
- 1/4 c Dry white wine (I used orange Juice)
Arrange split, skinned and boned chicken breasts in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish. Top with cheese slices. Combine soup and wine; stir well. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken and sprinkle with crushed stuffing mix. Drizzle butter over stuffing. If desired, sprinkle with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 for 45 to 55 minutes.